What is FRM29
- FRM29 is where the dates for learning aims are recorded, as complete or withdrawn.
- A learning aim has been recorded as complete or withdrawn on the date the learner has qualified for funding.
- Or within 7 days of the funding qualifying period
- The length of a learner’s qualifying period for funding is dependent on their planned duration (calculated from start date to planned end date).
How to resolve the error message for FRM29
All learning end dates need to be recorded accurately and reflect the evidence you hold on the leaner’s file before the R14 deadline (in mid October).
Information on the duration of the qualifying period can be found:
- Adult education budget: funding and performance management rules 2022 to 2023 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) (Qualifying days for funding) and
- ESFA Funded Adult Education Budget Funding Rates and Formula 2022 to 2023 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) (Our earnings method-Qualifying period for funding)
Where can I find the FRM29 data report
Further guidance on FRM reports is available through:Financial Assurance: Monitoring post-16 funding for 2022 to 2023.
If you have a specific query about FRM29 not covered by this information or the guidance, please contact us using our enquiry form.