When payments are made and what to check if you haven't received one.
Once an Individualised Learner Request (ILR) submission has been completed, and the submission deadline has passed, payments are normally released after ten working days. This excludes bank holidays.
If you have not received a payment you should check the:
- status by logging into MYESF using your IDAMS credentials
- payment information you provided us is correct
- learner data you submitted was correct and error free
- learner circumstances and confirm if there have been any changes
- funding rule violation report or the data lock reports for any errors
If you have completed these checks and the payment has still not been received, please include any relevant information in your query through our enquiry form.