We fund pupils recorded on the census data by:
- including pupils with enrolment status C (current - single registration at the school) or M (current main - dual registration)
- excluding pupils with enrolment status S (current subsidiary - dual registration) or G (guest - pupil not registered at the school but attending some lessons or sessions)
For further census data queries, email us at EDD.HELPDESK@education.gov.uk.
Census data related information and guidance:
- Guides for school census
- Check your school status data
- Academies general annual grant allocation guides: 2020 to 2021
Sending personal data
If you wish to contact the EDD helpdesk with pupil identifying data, then you should:
- send the data via the the School to School (S2S) system
- complete a service request form informing them that the file is there to download with the nature of the query.
If you have a specific query about funding or census, please include any relevant information in your query through our enquiry form.