Gul Mohammed

ESOL Full funding - unemployed/low wage evidence


How can a learner evidence they are not working and not in receipt of benefits, so that they can get full funding?


No one has replied to this post.


Well, you can't prove a negative, so it will have to be a self-declaration, won't it (just like when they're declaring they're on benefits is a self-dec)?