Greg Devereux-Cooke

Adult skills offer and devolved areas


If a 24 year old wants to study an aim that is on the national skills fund list, but is from a devolved area, does their funding come from the devolved area contract or from our AEB? in other words, if a learner comes to us wanting to study, but we don't have a contract with that devolved area, will we have issues?


No one has replied to this post.


Yup, National Skills Offer follows the same residency rules as "normal" AEB, so the learner won't be funded if you don't have a relationship with that CA.

Greg Devereux-Cooke

Thanks Steve - I was starting to doubt my interpretation of it!