information about how you use ‘Get help with ESFA services’. We use this information to make the
website work as well as possible and improve government services.
You have accepted all cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any
This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.
Edited 04 November 2021 10:29
A new phase of development is starting on the ILR Documentation and over the next few months I will be interviewing people and collecting reactions to prototypes.
I am putting together a list of people interested in participating. The 45 min to 1 hour interviews will be 1-to-1 on MS Teams and all research results will be anonymized.
I am looking for anyone who uses the documentation as part of their job.
· Reading about, recording and submitting ILR data
· Creating ILR record systems
· Experts and novices
· Using assistive technology
Is this something you would like to take part in?
If so, please email me at email@example.com, with the following information.
Providers and ILR record system creators:
· Your organisation (the research results will not name the organisation)
· Your role
· How long you have been working with ILR documentation
Providers (if the information is known)
· The recording system used for the ILR data
· Number of apprenticeship learners (approx.)
· Number of 16-19 (excluding apprenticeships) learners (approx.)
· Number of other learner types (approx.)
If you are not currently available, please let me know if you would like to be considered for future sessions.
Note: All lists of ESFA research volunteers are kept securely, deleted after a year, and you can at any point ask to be removed from the list.
No one has replied to this post.
Would like to urge those who consider themselves "newbies" in particular to sign up to this (and those from very small providers and those of you who use the Learner Entry Tool!), it's all very well us old lags doing these sessions (and I hope to contribute), but it's often difficult for me to remember what it was like starting out, so your perspectives are really useful!!!
04 November 2021 09:29