information about how you use ‘Get help with ESFA services’. We use this information to make the
website work as well as possible and improve government services.
You have accepted all cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any
This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.
Created 05 January 2022 09:48
The newly improved post-16 monitoring dashboard is now available and contains the first complete dataset for the academic year 2021 to 2022, following providers’ R04 ILR submissions. We have also started sharing data with devolved authorities to help them manage their adult provision and identify any specific issues they may need to follow up with providers.
Thanks to feedback from and consultation with, a range of providers, key changes have been made to the dashboard including:
· Providers can now select filters from the landing page and download data from the first tab, making access to the data more immediate.
· We’re currently testing a new RAG rating and have highlighted the “average queries per aim” and “average queries per learner” red, amber, or green to help you understand the scale and severity of the number of queries generated off your data submissions. We welcome your feedback on how useful you find this.
· In the “actions you need to take” box, on the landing page, we have grouped these reports together to provide further clarity on where recovery will be made at year-end and where we may request evidence from you.
· There is a new “additional information” tab which displays data about subcontractors, linked to any queries and a breakdown of the total figures by funding stream. This will help you to identify other specific issues to ensure your data is accurate.
· Also, there is a new “known issues” tab that shows any changes or fixes we are applying to the data, in the dashboard, instead of publishing a separate document. This tab gives you information on the issue, how it affects your data and when we think the issue will be fixed.
School Census providers will be able to view their data on the dashboard in Spring 2022. Over the coming months we will be posting hints and tips for getting the best out of the dashboard and using a wider range of media for this, such as Twitter and LinkedIn, to reach as many of our providers of post-16 education and training as possible and to promote regular usage of the funding rule reports.
No one has replied to this post.