Laura Howard

Changing registered office address


Morning all, first post here so please be nice :)

I have a contract to sign Procured non levy apprenticeship contract version 16  but need to change our registered office address. Does anyone know who/how to do this?

I've looked at FAQ's but nothing on there.

Happy Friday.

Thank you



No one has replied to this post.


Hi Laura

I *think* you need to do it via UKRLP? UK Register of Learning Providers ( there's a helpdesk email on the contact us page if you don't know who has got the log in for your organisation.