John Leedham

Amendment Form or New Document!



I have just taken over a role in a training provider, and was wondering if it is necessary to create a new commitment statement or apprenticeship agreement when someone moves employer or has their apprenticeship extended, or is an amendment form signed by parties involved and stating the changes sufficient?



No one has replied to this post.

Ben James

Generally speaking

  • new employer = new paperwork
  • same employer = updated existing paperwork

John Leedham

Ta that makes sense and is along the lines I was thinking. Ive also done a transfer of employer form to explain why etc.

Thanks for the advice.