Jackie Danks

Learner with a British National Overseas passport from Hong Kong


An adult learner with the above living here for the last 2 months.  Does the 3 year rule apply for funding?


No one has replied to this post.

Kelly Knights

They would need to have been resident in the UK/EU for 3 years prior to their start date as Hong Kong has no exceptions from a Residency point of view.

It’s no different to a UK born national have been living in a non EU country and only just returning