Christine Gregory

Change in Employer to Us (the provider)


Hi, we have an older apprentice who is changing employer to ourselves - do we record LDM356 in relation to co-funding?  Will it have an effect on payments already collected?



No one has replied to this post.

Ruth Canham-James

I'd say record as 356, and also reduce your price for the remainder of the duration. You can't make any profit on the bit you deliver, and you won't get away with claiming all the profit was for the first employer, and you did the next bit at cost. If it were me, I'd do it on a % of duration completed. So if they'd done 50% of the duration with us, I'd apply a reduction to half the training price.